ARDUINO UNO R3 Compatible Board (DIP Version)
The well known Arduino Uno compatible board. This is the version with the detachable ATmega328P microcontroller. It is a very good board for both beginners and advanced makers. you can create amazing automation projects with it.
This is the new Arduino Uno R3. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac, inf file for Windows is needed and included in the Arduino IDE.
- Microcontroller : ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) :7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins : 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA
- Flash Memory : 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM : 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM : 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz